11824Re: no windows on MacVim 7.3 (53) OSX 10.6.4

  • Thomas
    Sep 25, 2010
      Not silly at all! I totally forgot to empty the trash. However doing
      so and going through the process again didn't change anything.

      When I get some time, I'll start running through the various snapshots
      and let you know what I find out.