11813no windows on MacVim 7.3 (53) OSX 10.6.4

  • Thomas
    Sep 24, 2010
      Opening MacVim either from the dock, the applications folder or
      terminal ('open -a MacVim'), displays no window. Neither does Cmd-N
      (New Window). However launching MacVim through it's binary ('mvim')
      works just fine, although Cmd-N does not work.

      I've read trough the ReportingBugs and none of those steps fixed the
      problem. I've also searched the group and found two similar issues,
      neither of which applies to me:

      "No Window at all in Mac OS 10.5.2" (Posted 9/13/10)
      - Logitech Control Center problem (I don't use LCC)

      "No windows macvim 7.3 (and previous versions)" (Posted 3/15/08)
      - mislocated Ruby library (Library is in correct location)

      Please let me know if I can provide any more details or if you have
      any suggestions for troubleshooting.

      Thanks.