11757Re: gestures

  • Mark Santcroos
    Sep 2, 2010
      Hi Björn,

      > Le 1 sept. 2010 à 16:57, björn a écrit :
      >> Hi Mark (and vim_mac),
      >>
      >> It's been a long time since this thread was started but I have now
      >> implemented rudimentary gesture support for MacVim.

      Cool! I had given it a try myself, but a new language and too much
      code was a bit too daunting for me at the time :-)

      >> I can't think of anything really useful for this feature yet -- does
      >> anybody have any neat ideas?

      See below.

      On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 23:05, Vincent Berthoux <twinside@...> wrote:
      > What about this commands :
      > nnoremap <SwipeLeft> gt
      > nnoremap <SwipeRight> gT
      >
      > this way, the swipe allow us to switch around the opened tabs, which quite fit the gesture idea.

      I fully support this usage from Vincent, it was exactly what I had in
      mind at the time and I like it already.
      It is confirming with my Firefox tab switching. And it is really
      faster than clicking the tab if you are browsing through text and you
      are not near the top.

      Regards from a happy customer,

      Mark