11750Re: gestures

  • J Irving
    Sep 1, 2010
      On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 16:57, björn <bjorn.winckler@...> wrote:
      > I can't think of anything really useful for this feature yet -- does
      > anybody have any neat ideas?

      Until recently, I was using a FingerWorks Gesture Pad. Sadly they're
      out of business now, and I won't be able to replace it when it dies
      (and it's getting creaky). One of the gesture combos I used a fair
      bit was <PinchOut> to paste, and (used less) <PinchIn> to copy. Not
      sure it would make sense to bind it to the vim equivalents, but I'd
      sure like it if I could get my trackpad and magicpad doing that.

      Is there any way to bind to bind to the OS X paste function in MacVim?

      cheers, J