11745Mirror still required

  • Brian McKee
    Aug 31 10:31 AM
      Hi Bjorn (and all)

      Since you are now downloading binarys from github, is my mirror site still required?
      Google's reliability improved a bit but still coughed up a hair ball occasionally, but I'm assuming github won't have those issues.

      If you still think it's valuable I'll have to start mirroring the github hosted files too.
      (I'm willing, just will have to find a bit of time to update the scripts)
      If not then it should be pulled out of the sidebar on the google macvim page.

      Comments?

      Brian
      --
      Hey, it's your computer.... isn't it?