11621Re: Problem building MacVim7.3

  • Bryan Ross
    Jul 28, 2010
      Thanks Björn

      That seemed to do the trick! Except now I'm getting an error in the Make Icons step:

      In src/MacVim/icons/make_icons.py:

      140:        font = NSFont.fontWithName_size_('EnvyCodeR-Bold', 7.0)
      141:        assert font

      That assert is failing for some reason. I fixed it by installing Envy Code in my FontBook, but isn't it supposed to download Envy Code to avoid specifically that scenario?

      Bryan J. Ross
      bryanjamesross@...