11457Re: Returning to terminal on exit

  • LuKreme
    May 17, 2010
      On 15-May-2010, at 09:33, Israel Chauca F. wrote:

      > Maybe is the "After last window closes" option in General set on the old install but not on the new one?

      The only option for that in 7.2-stable is a check box "Quit MacVim"

      I was hoping that one of the previous snapshots 1) still worked on a PPC machine and 2) had the option to hide MacVim when the last window closes, but I can't find any information on previous releases.

      I suppose I can just start downloading every single one from 51 back and checkā€¦

      --
      And, while it was regarded as pretty good evidence of criminality to be
      living in a slum, for some reason owning a whole street of them merely