11431Returning to terminal on exit

  • LuKreme
    May 5, 2010
      So I finally got macvim installed on my laptop (a 10.5.8 G4 iBook with 7.2-stable)) and I am using the same .vimrc and .gvimrc files as on my desktop (a 10.6.3 MacPro running 7.2 (51))

      On the laptop when I exit a document I do not get returned to the terminal that called MacVim while on the desktop when I close a window that opened from `vim file` I am returned to the terminal no problem.

      I guess, more properly, that when the document closes in MacVim on the desktop it doesn't return me, but rather task switches to the last application.

      Since I am primarily using macvim on the laptop as a USENET editor, this is kinda annoying. Is there any way I can fix this? are any of the previous snapshots able to run on a PPC? (I know the current snapshots require an Intel-based machine)

      --
      Say, give it up, give it up, television's taking its toll That's enough, that's
      enough, gimme the remote control I've been nice, I've been good, please don't