109Re: can I change the display font?

  • Eugene Lee
    Aug 31, 2000
      On Thu, Aug 31, 2000 at 10:40:31AM -0400, Benji Fisher wrote:
      : Robert Link wrote:
      : >
      : > I've got my monitor settings set such that the defaults in vimppc are
      : > just too small. Can I use other fonts (if so, how) or should I give
      : > up and go back to 800x600 on the monitor? Thanks!!

      : If you care, various people have
      : recommendations for where to find other fixed-width fonts, but Courier
      : is good enough for me.

      I recommend getting ProFont. It's a replacement for Courier, and it is
      much more programmer-friendly (e.g. zeroes have slashes, capital 'i' has
      wider horizonal bars and is easier to distinguish from '1').

      Eugene Lee
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic