1086spam on vim-mac - two per day (was: vim-mac Digest 1 Sep 2003 02:07:49 -0000 Issue 328)

  • Sven Guckes
    Sep 1, 2003
      * Bram Moolenaar <Bram@...> [2003-09-01 10:04]:
      > So far maintenance of the maillists has not been much work.

      well, mails from unsubscribed addresses
      is still sent to me for moderation.

      in august my mail filter sorted out 34 mails as spam
      and there were 24 which i had to sort out myself.
      so that's almost two spams per day.. not much,
      but they sure add to the load i get

      (august:
      got ca 30,000 filtered out automatically,
      and ca 2,000 filtered out manually -
      and ca 1,150 virus messages).

      > Hopefully we can keep it that way.

      i'd rather get no spam at all. ;-)