10856Re: Simplified build procedure for MacVim

  • orestis
    Oct 3, 2009
      Hello Tyson,

      Yes i am aware of this as some of the apps already run at 64bit mode.
      What I am saying is that apple decided to turn off 64bit mode on
      macbooks completely.

      So even if i change the boot flags as stated here (http://netkas.org/?
      p=127)
      or holding down the keys "6" and "4" during boot, i always get into
      32bit mode.

      What i was thinking was that the automated build process might had a
      bug into
      picking the right libraries / paths and so on, as the configure script
      uses uname to get information about the system...

      However, as it seems the problem was due to a modified icon. (thanks
      Nico).