1066Re: autoconf for Carbon Vim

  • The Shrubber
    Aug 15, 2003
      Hi again,

      I attach v6 of a patch that allows us to compile Carbon Vim through
      the old ./configure; make; make install routine.

      This patch no longer uses any m4 defines in configure.in. It also
      installs the runtime files directly in the Vim.app directory, thus
      making it self-contained, just like any other Mac application.

      1) extract vim 6.2: src extra lang
      apply patches vim 6.2.000 to 6.2.056

      2) extract the attached file
      cd vim62