1040Re: yanking linewise

    Jul 2, 2003

      Yes, that is one of the items on the FAQ at http://macvim.swdev.org/OSX/#FAQ .

      > My :ver is
      > VIM - Vi IMproved 6.2 (2003 Jun 1, compiled 06/22/03 23:54:21)
      > MacOS X (unix) version
      [snip]

      > When I try to reproduce the bug with the commands:
      > :set cb=unnamed^M:set clipboard=unnamed^MiAlpha^MBeta^MGammak0yjllp
      >
      > It still works for me!
      >
      > I will try with one of the supplied makefiles.

      Yes, it seems to work properly when run in a terminal. So the bug only
      shows up when using the Carbon version with the GUI active and 'clipboard' set
      to "unnamed". Try the experiment with vim running in a Terminal window, then try

      :gui

      and test again. For me, the bug reappears.

      --Benji Fisher
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic