10386Re: No Window

    Jun 18, 2009
      2009/6/18 noddy:

      > The message I get in console is this:
      >
      > 18/06/2009  18 Jun 2009  20:23:07 com.apple.coreservicesd[64] NOTE:
      > Using non-mach-based version of client -> server communication, via
      > direct function calls.

      I think this is unrelated (it's sent from core services, not MacVim).
      Is there no trace of the message I mentioned? Have you searched
      through the console logs (the filter search in the top right corner
      comes in handy)?

      While I do appreciate that you reply to my post I really do need
      more/better information in order to figure out what the problem is.

      Also, it would be nice if you could take the time to not top post like
      I asked just a couple of hours ago.

      Thanks,