10027Re: Snapshot 43 - Python syntax highlighting weirdness

  • Matt Tolton
    Feb 28, 2009
      Hi Zvezdan,

      That's great. Get it submitted. The maintainer responded very
      quickly to me and was happy to fix issues.

      The error I pointed out was recent, and far more egregious than those
      you listed. With it fixed, the python syntax file that comes with vim
      works "well enough" for me.

      Thanks,
      Matt