[rokkehealden] The sweet strains of screaming cats...errr....mu

  • Moderator of Rokkhealden -Scribal e-group
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2003
      Greetings Unto the Friends and members of Rokkehealden,

      One of our members posted this and I thought it would be nice to spread the word.
      Tuesday's are also A & S night and fighter practice. Heavy and light. It's a big space.
      If you would like additional information, please feel free to contact us.
      YIS,
      Lady Akiko
      email aikiko@...

      Music Night

      Do you have a recorder gathering dust? A bowed psaltery that's doing duty
      as a paperweight? A harp that's being used as a wind chime? Time to dig
      out those unused instruments and have fun!

      In an attempt to get a music activity going, I'd like anyone who is
      interested in early music to come to fighter practice on the fourth Tuesday
      of each month. We will take a corner of the gym and jam. Don't be nervous,
      don't be shy...extra credit for mistakes :-) (Goodness knows I'll make
      enough for everyone!)

      Those who read music make some copies of some music to share and bring your
      instruments or your voice. Those who don't read music, bring your
      instruments or voice and maybe you can teach us what you are playing.

      First music night is Tuesday, March 25, 2003 7:00pm-9:00pm.

      YIS,

      Philippa of Otterbourne
      (mka Patrice Ribando)
      otterbourne@...