Name the Midlands Dragon

  • Deborah Seaton
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2002
      Greetings unto the Midlands,
      The "Midlands Dragon" currently known as "Bob" needs a new name for the
      coming year. So in true Chicago fashion I will be selling votes. Each
      vote is $.50. the name getting the most votes will be the name used in
      the coming year. All money collected will be given to the "PALE" from
      the "Midlands Region". If all goes well we can do this each year as a
      fund raiser for some SCA cause.
      I will be merchanting as Celtic Sun (look for blown glass and feather
      fans) at "All Souls" in Vanished Woods, "Boar's Head" Caer Anterth Mawr,
      "12th Night" Tree Girt Sea and "Maidens" Wurm Wald ".
      Please vote for the name of your choice. I will post the current tally a
      few times each day and will post a vote closing time for the day at each
      event.
      I will post the current standings and money taken in the Monday after
      each event.

      Maggie of Cnoc Cait