Wurm Wald Shell Barony proposal

  • Folo Watkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2002
      Hi all,

      Folo has made it safely to Pennsic and asked me to make this announcement
      for him on Village Green:

      There will be a meeting for individuals of groups approached about the Wurm
      Wald Shell Barony proposal at the Wurm Wald Newcomer's Seminar to be held
      in Champaign, IL, 14 September 2002. Please write to Folo if you can send a
      representative to the meeting.

      Thank you!

      Julie/Barbary, posting for Folo/Folki