Practice at Purple's

  • Drewski
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 2, 2002
      Because of the TGS business meeting scheduled for tomorrow, there will be no
      Practice at Purple's this week. Come on down on July 10th, when we start up
      again.

      Thanks,

      purple
      ********************************
      Visit http://www.drewncapris.net! Go! Go there now!
      We look forward to the time when the Power of Love will replace the Love of
      Power. Then will our world know the blessings of peace. --Gladstone
    • Drewski
      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 8, 2002
        After a short break, the Practices at Purple's have begun again! This
        Wednesday, come on down to Melrose Park for practice in the backyard. Bring
        something to throw on the grill, and bring your armor! Practice starts between
        6 and 6:30 pm, and we eat when the food's ready.

        Directions can be found at
        http://www.drewncapris.net/HousePics/directions%20to%20house.jpg

        Purple
        ********************************
        Visit http://www.drewncapris.net! Go! Go there now!
        "There is no federal constitutional issue more grave than the effort by
        governmental officials to censor works of expression and to threaten the
        vitality of a major cultural institution." - Nina Gershon
      • Drewski
        Message 3 of 14 , Jul 16, 2002
          Good morning!

          There will be an SCA combat practice at Purple's House on Wednesday, July 17th
          (tomorrow!) beginning between 6 and 6:30 pm, and running till I kick you offa my
          lawn! If you wanna eat, bring something for the grill. Please try to rsvp
          either to drewski@... or 847-288-1106.

          Directions: http://www.drewncapris.net/HousePics/directions%20to%20house.jpg

          See you there!
        • Drewski
          Message 4 of 14 , Jul 23, 2002

            RSVP to drewski@... or 847-288-1106

              Message 6 of 14 , Aug 13, 2002
                Assuming there's anyone around (:P), come on over Wendesday, at 6:30, for
                cookout and combat! Fencing and Fighting can both take place. Couldn't go to
                Pennsic? My back-yard is big enough for melees of a reasonable size!

                RSVP to 847-288-1106 or via email. Directions can be found at:

                Message 7 of 14 , Aug 13, 2002
                  Due to circumstances beyond my control, Practice at Purple's has been CANCELLED
                  for this week.

                  HOWEVER! I will make my home and yard available for THIS SATURDAY and THIS
                  SUNDAY. You MUST RSVP at 847-288-1106.

                  Apologies for the confusion.

                  purple
                  ********************************
                  Visit http://www.drewncapris.net! Go! Go there now!
                  One of the greatest joys known to man is to take a flight into ignorance in
                  search of knowledge. --Robert Lynd

                  Message 8 of 14 , Sep 9, 2002
                    There will be another Practice at Purple's this Wednesday, starting at 6:30 pm.
                    Bring something for the grill, and yer armor!

                    We'll talk about when these are going to end for the summer at this practice.

                    Directions can be found at
                    http://www.drewncapris.net/HousePics/directions%20to%20house.jpg.

                    purp
                    Visit http://www.drewncapris.net! Go! Go there now!
                    "Honor is the one thing no one can take from you; it can only be given
                    away." -Adam Scalettar