midlands dragon annulo as a supporter

  • strawberryholt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2002
      Hello,
      This is Lady Strawberry of the shire of Swordcliff.
      I have posted a photo on the photo album of this lists site of the
      finished banner of the Midlands dragon annulo as a supporter, of our
      shires device.
      When the subject first came up on this list Baron Devin came to me and
      asked if I would make one for our shire, He supplied the fabric.
      I used free hand to draw the dragon on to canvas and then cut it out
      and traced it onto yellow then used a light table to transfer the
      madkings ti the fabric.
      It is all atetched to sewing strait stitch then a satin stitch over it.