Reminder - Grey Gargoyles Weekday Practice

  • village-green@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1 5:03 PM

      Grey Gargoyles Weekday Practice

      Date: Thursday, May 2, 2002
      Time: 7:00PM - 10:00PM CDT (GMT-05:00)

      Fighter & Fencing Practice

      Come one, come all to the Grey Gargoyles weekday practice on
      Thursday�s in the South Suburbs.

      It�s a great site, plenty of room for pole arm, great sword,
      small melee�s, and you can go to you�re knees. The site
      is child friendly and easily assessable from either I-80, or
      I-57. As the day�s get longer there is also an outside area
      available complete with playground. We have room for fighting
      and fencing both, if anyone is interested in conducting A&S
      activities, or dancing let us know.

      Practice times: 7:00 pm � 10:00 pm

      Practice Dates:
      April 18.
      May 2, 16, 23
      June 6, 13, 20, & 27.

      Location: Salem Lutheran Church
      18324 Ashland Avenue
      Homewood, Illinois

      Site Hosts: Leuther von Eckhardt & Lady Felycia Flauter
      Aka: Donald & Lois Heine
      708-960-0840 (no calls after 10:00 pm please)
      leutherv@a...
      felyciaf@a...

      Directions:
      Best route to I-80. Exit at one of the following choices.

      1. From the east, exit at Halsted Street (Route 1) south (a toll
      exit, $.40.) to 183rd Street. Turn right or west one mile to
      Riegel
      Road. Ashland is one more block; turn left to Salem Lutheran
      Church.

      2. From the west, just after I-57 is the Kedzie Avenue exit. You
      can
      ONLY exit from the west!!! Turn right or south to 183rd street.
      Turn left or east, three miles to Dixie Highway. Continue
      straight
      six more blocks to Ashland and turn right to Salem Lutheran
      Church.

      Metra:
      Metra Electric line; Chicago to University Park
      Homewood stop
      Transportation will be provided to and from the practice site
      ONLY
      with 48 hour notice to Leuther or Felycia. Call to make
      arrangements.

      If you have any questions, please contact Leuther or Felycia.
      Hope
      to see you there!
    • village-green@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 8 , May 13 5:02 PM