[village-green] Wild Ayreton Pictures

  • jonosprey@pobox.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 1999
      Greetings to the members of the Village Green from Constance Grey.

      Last weekend's student activities day was a delightful demo and I am
      very grateful for the time and effort put forth by the participants. I
      took some pictures at the demo and have taken the liberty of posting
      them in the vault. The names on the pictures are not particularly good
      identifiers; please feel free to change the names as you please.
      Likewise, if you would prefer not to have a particular picture posted,
      anyone on the village green is capable of deleting these images. (If
      you have a problem deleting an image, please send me an email) If you
      would like a higher resolution copy of a particular image, please
      contact me at constance@....

      Again, thank you all for your generous contributions to this demo!