More Rokkehealden News

  • Mutant
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2002
      The last time I talked to Cecilia, our contact at the Aurora Community
      Center (our new fighter practice site), she told me that a different
      person (named Nydia) would be handling building management and that when I
      received our proof of insurance, I should fax it to this new person. Today
      I received our proof of insurance, so I called Nydia. She told me that
      Tuesday, February 26th was already booked by another group, but that the
      12th and the 19th were still open. She also said that for March, I would
      need to call her the last week of February to book space for March.

      So, Rokkehealden's fighter practices for February will be on Tuesday the
      12th and Tuesday the 19th. Our next moot will be at fighter practice on
      February 19th beginning at 8:00 PM. God only knows what will happen in
      March.

      Your most humble servant,
      Aedan Aisteach
      m.k.a. Norman Lynch