Reminder - Grey Gargoyles Practice

  • village-green@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2001

      Grey Gargoyles Practice

      Date: Sunday, December 2, 2001
      Time: 2:30PM - 6:00PM CST (GMT-06:00)

      Join us this Sunday for the last Grey Gargoyles SCA Practice of
      2001. Armored Combat and Fencing will start at 2:30. We will
      be having a business meeting from 1:00 - 2:30 some come early at
      your own risk.

      Due to lack of space there will be no Ayreton practice at Grey
      Gargoyles on the 2nd weekend of December.

      Directions
      Site Directions

      Ida Noyes Hall - 59th Street and Woodlawn Ave., Chicago IL
      60637. Find
      the best route to I-90/I-94 in South Chicago. Take I-90/I-90 and
      exit at
      Garfield Blvd. (55th St.) Turn east immediately (first light)
      and
      proceed past 5 stoplights. Cross Martin
      Luther King Drive and enter park. At the Y in the road go right.
      This
      will lead you onto the Midway Plaisance (59th St.) Go to
      Woodlawn Ave,
      turn left and park. Ida Noyes Hall is on the northeast corner of
      Woodlawn and Midway.