Plea from Ringmail Editor

  • folo@cu-online.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2001
      Having received almost no submissions for _Ringmail_ this time around,
      I am not printing it right now. It being a quarterly, I'd rather get
      it out then with content rather than get it out now with three pages
      of my pictures from Pennsic.

      So...

      Send me stuff. I hate to make deadlines superfluous, but this is your
      newsletter! Share stuff in it! _Ringmail_ should be something that we
      are prouid of!

      Folo