Change to dance schedule

  • Lisa Diane Gay
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6 7:02 PM
      Hello--

      Well, I finally got a straight answer from the folks at Ida Noyes. The
      building is closed all evenings after 5pm until classes start up
      again. There is a possibility that we could continue dancing, but we'd
      have to meet outdoors. To do this, we'd need to meet earlier (probably
      6:30) and have enough people so we can have someone play music for each
      session. Uneven ground can be a hazard, especially in the dark of evening.

      Anyway, if there are enough people interested in doing this, I'm willing
      to give it a try. Drop me a note ASAP. I'll post a final decision on
      Saturday.

      --Lisa