Dancing on Monday

  • Lisa Diane Gay
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 5 8:20 AM
      Hi all--

      Come to Renaissance dancing on Monday night, 8pm, first floor of Ida Noyes
      Hall.

      See you there!

      --Lisa
    • Lisa Diane Gay
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 26 8:40 AM
        We're back!

        After a two week vacation, I hope you're all ready to get back on the
        dance floor. We don't have a room reserved, but Ida Noyes is open. So
        let's meet in the Cloister Club as usual at 7pm. If we have to move to
        another room, I'll leave a note on the door.

        See you then!

        --Lisa