Ethel's Lost and Found

  • ken and carla
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2001
      Greetings to everyone for Swordcliff.
      I would like to thank all those who attended our event. Everyone had
      fun, so much fun that a few items was left behind that maybe missed
      later. So, if you are missing a folding chair or two, a small water
      jug, and/or a couple small items. Please contact me, Ivor, via e-
      mail or phone, so we can arrange to get your items back to you.

      Thank you,
      Ivor