Dance practice tonight

  • Lisa Diane Gay
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2001
      Hello, everyone--

      Renaissance dance class will meet tonight at 8pm, 3rd floor of Ida Noyes
      Hall. As always, no partner or experience required, and it's free!

      Are you interested in continuing with this class during the summer? If you
      haven't been able to attend during the spring quarter, are you interested
      in joining up now? If so, please send me a message that tells me what
      day(s) would be good for you. That is, days when you think you might
      actually try to come on a regular basis.

      ...And dance like no one's watching...

      --Lisa