[village-green] The Midlands Army

  • Jonathon, the Osprey of Wimbern
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 1999
      Cheers friends

      I hope that those of you who were able to come to Pennsic War all made it
      home safe and relatively dry. The Midland's had a beautiful encampment and
      our warriors performed superbly in all of the battles. I would like to
      congratulate everyone who wore the Dragon in Annulo for working with Gwen
      and I to make this Pennsic so enjoyable for everyone concerned.

      I also want to give high praise to our friends who fought beside us on the
      field in individual battles. We were joined by members of the Ulfednar, The
      Samurai of Lord Kuji, warriors from Greyhope and the forces of house du
      Darragonne. I raise a glass to all of you in the hope that you enjoyed
      fighting alongside the Midlands army as much as we appreciated having you
      there beside us.

      As the Summer winds down into Fall let's carry the camaraderie from the War
      along to all of the events and practices that are still ahead of us. At the
      few melee events that are left let's try to field a Team in Anulo warriors.
      At the individual tourneys I hope that our warriors will wear an Anulo badge
      on their helm or sleeve and that, as spectators, we will cheer loudly from
      the sidelines whenever we see our badge on the field.

      I'll see you on the list field

      Sjt. Jonathon, the Osprey of Wimbern
      Co-Commander of the Midlands Army