Baile na Scolairi/Midlands A&S Faire - NO ARCHERY

  • Kevin L Conlin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2001
      Greetings,

      The good gentles who compiled the calendar in the May "Pale" have made an
      error concerning Baile na Scolairi's May 12th Event. Yes, we *ARE* hosting
      the Midlands A&S Faire. Yes, we *ARE* hosting our annual Armored Easter
      Egg Hunt. HOWEVER, we are *NOT* hosting the Midlands Regional Archery
      Championship. (I don't think the folks at the church would like the idea
      of arrows taking out all their stained glass...).

      If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the event stewards,
      Lady Vivienne (chartruz1@...) and Lady Angelique (reneel@...).

      Sincerely,

      Rory mac Feidhlimidh
      Herald, Baile na Scolairi