Reminder - Spring Break for the Millenium *Carraig...

  • village-green@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4 10:02 PM

      Spring Break for the Millenium *Carraig Ban*

      Date: Saturday, April 7, 2001
      Time: All Day

      SPRING BREAK of the MILLENIUM

      Hosted by the Barony of Carraig Ban
      April 7, 2001 - 9 am to 10 pm
      Hopkins Park, 1403 N. Sycamore Rd., DeKalb, IL 60115
      Checks payable to SCA-Barony of Carraig Ban

      Fees: Sire $2; feast of 3 removes $10 to 4/1, $12 after.
      Dry site, fast food in the area, handicapable.

      Join us in Carraig Ban for an exciting break from the burgeoning
      spring. Authorizations! Fencing! Armored Combat! Melees!
      Challenges! Childrens' activities! Silly games for adults and
      children. Arts and scinces in three disciplines: (1) anything
      requiring a needle in contrusction; (2) woodwork in any form;
      (3) metalwork in any form. Novice division (under 2 yrs in the
      SCA) and advanced division (more than 2!). Documentation not
      required, but helpful. Sumptuous three remove feast.

      Reservations: Dame Orflaith/Peggy Sue O'Brien, PO Box 311,
      Hinckley, IL 60520, 815-286-8010

      Event Steward: Aedan of Airain/Mark Kittrick, PO Box 311,
      Hinckley, IL 601520, 815-286-3102

      Directions: Best route to DeKalb, IL. Find Illinois Rte. 38
      (Lincoln Hwy); drive east or west to Illinois Rte 23 (Fourth St,
      the center of town, a railroad crosses the intersection of these
      two roads). Turn north; site on left across the street from
      the Jewel Food Store. For those taking I-88, get off at either
      exit for DeKalb and go north to Rte 38. Go east/right from
      Glidden Rd. or west/left from Peace Rd. to Rte 23 and turn
      north. (Glidden Rd is west of Rte 23, Peace Rd. is east of Rte
      23. Rte 38 is north of I-88.)
    • AztecKnight
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 10 12:26 PM
        This is a reminder to all Midlands groups that we would like to have
        every group have their arms handing in the Coronation hall. Please
        see that your group banner makes the trip to Coronation. We will have
        a special place for them to be hung in the sanctuary.

        Thanks

        --
        Bo Ring
        Ixtilixochitl