reading this thing

  • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2001

      >Given that E-groups (and now, Yahoo) doesn't give full e-mail
      >addresses, so that you can only send out messages from within the
      >system is there a good reason not to do this?

      Avery,
      I am not sure if this is to what you are referring when you say "send out
      messages from within the system" but if you go to the yahoo site and click
      on this group, it does list the members and you can click on any individual
      and send them a private post that way. No, you don't get their email
      address, but you get that when they reply to you anyway, and you can send
      any individual an email this way.

      I like the way it is set up, as I don't get spam from my yahoo groups,
      unlike some other groups that I am signed on.....

      Despina