[village-green] Practice on the 8th

  • lilbitugli@ameritech.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 1999
      For those not already scheduled to be at Pennsic, this Sunday is your
      last chance to show up to a practice. The last practice before
      Pennsic. The last practice before the post Pennsic burn out. (Never,
      not this group) The last practice to get stuff from me or the armor
      closet.

      If dancers want to show up, we would love to dance. However, our usual
      boombox will not be there. (As a side note, I will not be middle
      eastern dancing. I ducked out of class early to cook. That's my
      excuse I'm sticking to it. But the classes made the event very cool!)

      Ida Noyes hall will only be open till about 3pm. After that we still
      have limited facilities (port o jon and water fountain), but consider
      yourself warned.

      I look forward to dancing, fighting, socializing, working on that last
      minute Pennsic project with y'all on Sunday!! Call me if you have any
      questions.

      Henry Warnok