Re: [Village Green] Re: New file uploaded to village-green

  • Mutant
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2000
      On Wed, 29 Nov 2000, Cerian Cantwr wrote:

      > I've gone ahead and added the flyer to the TGS winterfest page
      > so anyone can look at it. The URL is
      > http://tilted-windmill.com/tgs/winterfest.html
      >
      > Cerian

      Thank you Cerian. And for those purist who insist on downloading the files
      from eGroups because there's got to be someway to do it, damn it, I think
      I've figured it out:

      1) First, you should be subscribed to the Village Green mailing list. (Of
      course, if you got this e-mail, you must be subscribed.)
      2) Go to http://www.egroups.com/register and fill in the information. In
      the Email Address box, put your e-mail address that is subscribed to the
      Village Green. For a password, use anything you'll be able to remember
      next time. Click the continue bottom.
      3) On the next page, click the Finish button.
      4) You will be sent an e-mail explaining how to confirm you new account
      with eGroups. Do what it says.
      5) Now you should be able to go to
      http://www.egroups.com/files/village-green/ and download Henry's files.

      Your most humble servant,