Re: [Village Green] Re: New file uploaded to village-green
- On Wed, 29 Nov 2000, Cerian Cantwr wrote:
> I've gone ahead and added the flyer to the TGS winterfest pageThank you Cerian. And for those purist who insist on downloading the files
> so anyone can look at it. The URL is
from eGroups because there's got to be someway to do it, damn it, I think
I've figured it out:
1) First, you should be subscribed to the Village Green mailing list. (Of
course, if you got this e-mail, you must be subscribed.)
2) Go to http://www.egroups.com/register and fill in the information. In
the Email Address box, put your e-mail address that is subscribed to the
Village Green. For a password, use anything you'll be able to remember
next time. Click the continue bottom.
3) On the next page, click the Finish button.
4) You will be sent an e-mail explaining how to confirm you new account
with eGroups. Do what it says.
5) Now you should be able to go to
http://www.egroups.com/files/village-green/ and download Henry's files.
Your most humble servant,
m.k.a. Norman Lynch