Youth Combat in the Midlands

  • kendrick_the_tinker
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6 10:12 AM
      Greetings unto the Midlands!

      Preparing for the new Spring season of fighting events I realize that between loaner gear not finding its way back to me and wear/age taking its toll I am down to very little passable Youth Combat gear.  Please poke in the corners and see if you have either a wayward loaned piece that needs to find its way home or some gear that you or your kids have aged out of or outgrown that can help get kids without on the field.

      Also, I have been acting as Midlands Regional YM for four years now.  I think perhaps I should look for a deputy.  If you are an active Youth Marshal in the Midlands and interested in doing a bit more for the program please contact me at Kendrick (at) midrealm.org.  Perhaps this way at whatever point down the road I decide to pass the torch there will be someone ready to step in.

      In Service,
      THL Kendrick Cameron
      Midlands Regional Youth Marshal