Reminder: Seneschals' Reports are Due This Month!

  • Marie la Fauconniere
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2013
      Greetings all,

      Just a quick reminder that Shire and Canton Seneschals' reports are due by November 15. Cantons, please send to your Baronial Seneschal with a copy to me. Baronial reports are due by November 30.

      The report form is available on the Midlands website in fillable PDF or MS Word versions - if you need another version, please let me know. (Copying the questions into an e-mail and adding your answers is fine too.) Remember that to use the PDF, you need to save it to your computer and send it as an attachment -  do not use Adobe's "send" option since it will wipe out all your changes and I'll receive a blank report.

      If you have any questions or problems, or will be late with your report, please contact me ASAP.

      YIS,
      Marie
      SCA: THL Marie la Fauconniere, C.D.H., C.W. (macgregorscairn@... / 847-452-2032 cell)
      Midlands Regional Seneschal (midlandsseneschal@...)