Breakfast at Coronation

  • Yamamura Kitsune
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2013
      For those seeking morning nourishment, the Foxvale Coffee House will be open for business as soon as event setup is finished. We will be located in the 1st floor populace room. Breakfast will be available until Morning Court and hot beverages will be available throughout the day.

      Menu
      *Breakfast Plate $4.00 {Two Hard Boiled Eggs, Fruit (Apple or Banana), Coffee Cake and Beverage of Choice}
      *Hot Beverages $1.00 {Coffee, Hot Cocoa (Instant) & Tea (Many Varieties)}