Constellation Scribal Retreat - April 20, 2013 (Middle Kingdom)

  • Ian Green
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2013
      Greetings unto you from THL Ian the Green autocrat for the Constellation
      Scribal Retreat.

      This event is looking up to be one heck of an awesome time. In fact, I'm a
      bit jealous of those attending because as the autocrat, the chances of me
      being able to do all the cool stuff that is planned is, well, not likely.

      https://sites.google.com/site/constellationscribalretreat/

      Classes are being taught by Master RanthulfR Aparlundr, Mistress Jocelyn of
      Lutterworth, Master Johannes von Narrenstein, Mistress Katerina Helene von
      Schoenborn, THL Iohannes Weiswald and Lady Roana Aldinoch.

      We will be having a Scribal Play Area and an area for Show, Tell and Try
      where people can bring their scribal toys and show them to others for
      people to try out, including period-esque slanted scribal desks, quills,
      period pigments, parchment and those are just the things I have been told
      are being planned to be brought.

      Also we will have some one on one mentoring/instruction time with a peer
      that has volunteered to instruct people who request time with them. Please
      sign up ahead of time.

      The event takes place April 20, 2013 in the Shire of Mynydd Seren
      (Bloomington, IN) Cost? Whatever you are willing to donate. $5 would be
      keen but all donations are welcome.

      It is all on the website, plus more.

      There is also a Facebook event webpage:

      https://www.facebook.com/events/451354314920123/?fref=ts