Sorry for the Spam Buffett

  • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2013
      I wanted to say I am sorry for any inconvenience that you may have suffered as a result of my computer becoming a little overly friendly when it came down with a bug the other night.  I have take measures to hopefully prevent it happening again soon.

      Good night and be well,

      12th Night in T-G-S 2013, Event Steward

      Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton