Ayreton Carnival Classes

  • Alexander Adelbrecht von Markelingen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2013
      Greetings and Salutations Carnival Goers!

      Ayreton Carnival is only short time away, April 13th!

      It promises to be a fun filled day here in the Ayreton lands. To that end, I
      would like to announce that I am your Class Coordinator for this year’s
      Carnival. I am seeking people who would like to share their knowledge and
      skill with the populace at large.

      Please contact me privately via alexander@... if you would
      like to be added to the class schedule. I would like the following
      information from everyone who is interested:

      · Name of the class

      · Your name(s) both SCA and Mundane

      · Your Class description

      · Are there are any fee's for handouts, materials, etc.

      · Also, do you have a limit on the number of students you can work
      with per session.

      Please send me these pieces of information by swiftest means at your soonest
      convenience and I will add you to the list and work with you to coordinate
      the space and times as we draw closer to the event.

      Please feel free to share this missive with any and all lists at your
      discretion.

      In Service I remain

      Ayreton Carnival 2013 Class Coordinator

      Baronial Pursuivant <http://midrealm.org/ayreton/> Ayreton