More information on Crystal Chamfron/Butts and Bales

  • mandritta
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2012
      Just wanted to remind everyone that Crystal Chamfron and Butts and Bales is just a few weeks away. It is June 1,2, and 3 in the Barony of Shattered Crystal. The website with fees and directions can be found here http://www.shatteredcrystal.org/chrystalchamfron2012.htm

      Butts and Bales will be offering a full day of thrown weapons. We will have a practice range with beginning lessons and a youth class scheduled throughout the day. In addition we will be having a youth competition with a throwing axe as the prize. We will have several sponsored throws with prizes as well as 2 moving targets. Their Majesties have also informed us that they will be choosing their Thrown Weapons Champion during the day.

      Range opens at 9am on Saturday June 2nd. There will be some loaner weapons. Times for classes and competitions will be posted at the Thrown Weapons Range.