Survey about Going to Events

  • Caitriona MacDhonnachaidh
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2012
      Greetings!

      I've developed a survey asking for opinions re: what information people need to entice them to go to an event.

      Please respond, if you're inclined.
      I'll be passing the information on to groups in the region, as well as
      using it for a class I'm developing. I'll share results with anyone who
      asks after I complete my study. Click the link to participate.

       http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DK37P63
      Thank you!
      Caitriona MacDhonnachaidh, Midlands Seneschal