OT: Christmas Tree Free to good home!

  • Hilla Hamasdohtor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2012
      Hi there!

      My parents decided to get a new tree because the old one is getting a
      bit heavy in its box for them to heave up into the attic. So I am
      offering free to a good home a 7-foot pre-lit Christmas tree with stand.
      It is big and beautiful and in excellent condition, maybe 5 years old
      and there is nothing wrong with it other than it's bigger than they want
      to deal with moving. If you want it, it is yours. Our only request is
      that you pick it up; I live in Niles right now. Please contact me
      off-list if you are interested to arrange for pick-up.

      --Hilla