Crown Tourney Ride or Crash Space

  • Hilla Hamasdohtor
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2011
      Hi there!

      I'm looking for a ride to/from Crown Tourney or somewhere to crash
      Saturday night (The Saturday night return train doesn't work because
      I've volunteered to sing at feast.) Is anyone day-tripping it from the
      Chicago area? (I'm in Niles.) Willing to pay gas money for rides. Or
      would anyone be willing to house a poor bard for the night? Any help
      would be appreciated.

      --Hilla
    • Hilla Hamasdohtor
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2011
        Hi there!

        I'm still looking for a ride to/from Crown Tourney or somewhere to crash
        Saturday night (The Saturday night return train doesn't work because
        I've volunteered to sing at feast.) Is anyone day-tripping it from the
        Chicago area or is there anyone going through the Chicago area? (I'm in
        Niles.) Willing to pay gas money for rides, and scones or pecan rolls
        could be part of the deal. Or would anyone be willing to house a poor
        bard for the night? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

        --Hilla