New Midlands Webminister

  • Jeremy Vail
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2011
      Greetings unto the most noble populace of the Midlands,

      After (nearly) two years in the position I feel the time has come for me to step aside and let a new creative vision shape the online presence of the Midlands.  To that end I am pleased to announce thatLady Yamamura Kitsune of Fox Vale is stepping up as Midlands Regional Web Minister. I thank you all for the support and contributions.  Please give her all of your support and cooperation now that she is at the helm.

      In Service,
      Lord Kendrick Cameron
      (Retiring) Midlands Regional Webminister
      http://www.midrealm.org/midlandsweb/
      Midlands Regional Boffer Marshal

    • Baker, Cindy
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2011
        Thanks for all the good work, Lard Kendrick!
        Ellen of the Scholars

        Greetings unto the most noble populace of the Midlands,

        After (nearly) two years in the position I feel the time has come for me to step aside and let a new creative vision shape the online presence of the Midlands.  To that end I am pleased to announce thatLady Yamamura Kitsune of Fox Vale is stepping up as Midlands Regional Web Minister. I thank you all for the support and contributions.  Please give her all of your support and cooperation now that she is at the helm.

        In Service,
        Lord Kendrick Cameron
        (Retiring) Midlands Regional Webminister http://www.midrealm.org/midlandsweb/
        Midlands Regional Boffer Marshal

        Reminder: The Village Green is meant to be used for announcements pertaining to the Midlands region. Please carry any discussions to the Frasers Oak List, a comfortable tavern where you may relax and chat with your Midlands friends over a pint of Angus' Best. You may subscribe to the Oak from:
      • Baker, Cindy
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2011
          Man, I hate typos! LORD Kendrick. Thank you again.
          And thank you to Lady Yamamura Kitsune of Fox Vale for taking over as Midlands Web Minister.
          Ellen