It's Not Too Late...

  • MacGregorsCairn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2011
      …to offer a class at Middle Kingdom Academy of Defence (MKAOD) XIV, September 2-4 in Ravenslake!

      We have class times available for martial (mornings) and non-martial (all day) classes of all sorts, including (but DEFINITELY NOT limited to):
      ~brewing and vintning – in its own controllable-access area
      ~dance
      ~heraldry
      ~fiber arts
      ~armoured combat
      ~rapier combat

      Interested? Contact the class coordinator, THL Marie la Fauconniere, at macgregorscairn@... . And be sure to check out the MKAOD website at http://www.ravenslake.org/MKAOD.html for directions, schedules, and special activities (including the current class list – update coming soon!).

      Come join the fun as Ravenslake celebrates its 21st birthday at MKAOD XIV, where we're coming of age but we refuse to grow up!

      (cross-posted to Ravenslake; Ayerton; Middlebridge; MidBards; Village Green; Caer Anterth Mawr; Northshield Hall - please feel free to forward to other appropriate venues)