Olde English Faire 2011 at Wildlife Prairie Park

  • Michael Mihallik
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2011
      Greetings!

      Below is the list of demo participants who have requested (and been approved
      for) the privilege of camping at the Olde English Faire 2011.

      Brett Hundley
      Sir Nubbin and his daughter Nikki
      Kendrick and Katerina (St. Carol on the Moor)
      John and Sherri Kell, and children Angela and John X.
      Eric and Jonae (new fighter and his wife)
      Sir Ix and his son Sean
      Sara Rosecrans
      Jana Behm
      Kat and Simon (Baile na Scolairi)
      Ken Mounts
      Eadric and Roanna (Wurm Wald)
      Kevin Burge
      Ollie Gieger
      Jamie Shirley
      Gary and Elaine Hecathorn
      Ashley Kell and boyfreind Leif
      Mike and Jane Crowley
      Bill and Angie Keltner
      Bob and Kristin Conner
      Janea Godby

       If your name is not on the list and you would like it to be there, you still
      have a few days to contact the demo camping coordinators and submit your name
      for approval. We will no longer accept names as of 11:59PM on 06-10-11, as we
      must submit a complete list of all demo participants to the park on Saturday the
      11th.

      If you wish to participate, but not camp, you must still submit your name so
      that you can be admitted to the park. You may submit your name for the
      non-camping participant list to Baron WIlhelm, listed below, and I will forward
      it to our contact with the park. If you're not on the participant list, you will
      be charged admission at the gate and treated in all ways as a guest at the
      Faire.

      I've included the text of the original e-mail announcement below, with the
      contact information for the camping coordinators.

      REMINDER TO ALL: If you want to camp at the Olde English Faire 2011, you must be
      approved by the event coordinators listed below. If you're not on the list, you
      will not be permitted to camp!

      The Olde English Faire is again happening, on Father's Day weekend (June 18-19,
      2011).

      We welcome our friends in the SCA to help Illiton in this demo, but remind you
      that this is a demo, not an event, and your participation in it requires both a
      willingness to contribute to the success of the demo, and the approval of the
      three demo coordinators (listed below, with our e-mail addresses):

      Baron Wilhelm, MKA Michael Mihallik, (uberpessimistATameritech.net)

      Illiton Seneschal THL Elayne Thorne, MKA Elaine Hecathorn
      (tyngteacherATjuno.com)

      Lady Fuyutsukime Hattori, MKA Jamie Shirley (moonflake1978ATyahoo.com)

      So, if you want to be a part of the Olde English Faire for 2011, contact any of
      the three demo coordinators to submit your name. The coordinators will discuss
      your request, and you'll hear back from us within a few days.

      We look forward to hearing from you!

      Baron Wilhelm
      Illiton