Olde English Faire at Wildlife Prairie Park

  • michael_mihallik
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2011
      The Olde English Faire is again happening, on Father's Day weekend (June 18-19, 2011). We welcome our friends in the SCA to help Illiton in this demo, but remind you that this is a demo, not an event, and your participation in it requires both a willingness to contribute to the success of the demo, and the approval of the three demo coordinators (listed below, with our e-mail addresses):

      Baron Wilhelm, MKA Michael Mihallik, (uberpessimistATameritech.net)

      Illiton Seneschal THL Elayne Thorne, MKA Elaine Hecathorn (tyngteacherATjuno.com)

      Lady Fuyutsukime Hattori, MKA Jamie Shirley (moonflake1978ATyahoo.com)

      So, if you want to be a part of the Olde English Faire for 2011, contact any of the three demo coordinators to submit your name. The coordinators will discuss your request, and you'll hear back from us within a few days.

      We look forward to hearing from you!

      Baron Wilhelm
      Illiton