Midlands Interim Regional Marshal

  • Douglas Petroshius
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2010
      Greetings Midlands Armored Combatants,

      I just wanted to let everyone know that with Sgt. Kenwrec Wulfe moving to
      Florida, I have been appointed by the Earl Marshal to be the Interim
      Midlands Regional Marshal for Armored Combat. I will be the Midlands
      Regional Marshal until a permanent Regional is selected. Below is my contact
      information. Please update your records:

      Baron Gintaras the Tauras
      (Douglas Petroshius)
      4464 W. Hill Ave.
      Waukegan, IL 60085
      (847) 421-6229
      dougpetroshius@...

      Also, this is a reminder that if you are a Group Marshal for Armored Combat
      and you have not sent in your report, you are LATE. September reports were
      due on the first of the month. So far I have received reports from: Wurm
      Wald, Lochmorrow, Dark River, Baile na Scolairi, Foxvale, Ayreton, and
      Rokkehealden. If your group is outstanding you need to submit a report as
      soon as possible.

      Sincerely,

      Baron Gintaras the Tauras, G.C.M.
      Interim Midlands Regional Marshal for Armored Combat

    • Fern
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2010
        Robert Downey,

        Would you please contact Sir Fern? Tonight, if possible?

        Thanks!

        Fern

        cell 312-479-1862
        email fern1445-tgs@...